It’s a spooooOOOOOoooOOOOOoooOOOOooky episode of the podcast this week, as we watch the (admittedly not at all) terrifying episode of Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode TRICK OR TREAT with Jeremy! Here’s some of what goes down:
- A Power Rangers (or Sentai, rather) stunt actor uses his Ranger skills to break into and rob a whole bunch of homes! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
- What would Michael do to turn Power Rangers into a genuinely terrifying horror show?
- Want a horrible thought this Halloween? Imagine yourself slowly, unpredictably transforming into a putty. Your mouth sealing up… your skin turning grey and rubbery… *shiver*
- Michael: “THAT WAS THE BEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!” What got Michael so enthralled?
- Awesome putty fight, awesome monster… this episode has a LOT going for it, despite featuring the world’s worst “game show”.
- The Power Rangers spend so long rap-bragging that the monster get the upper-hand. That’s not a typo.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!