TO FLEA, OR NOT TO FLEE… this is the question, and the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode title, on the podcast this week! Amanda joins us again to bring cynicism to the events and question Jason’s hotness. Here’s some of what goes down:
- Want a great game where you manage a team of Sentai heroes? Well Saban sure doesn’t want you to have it!
- We fawn over the Legacy Power Rangers toys previewed at San Diego Comic-Con.
- We meet The Fighting Flea! After a few weeks of creative monsters, this is just… a big flea. WIth a funny voice. Hm.
- There’s a discussion about Mat’s use of the word ‘nips’.
- Things are looking bleak for Ernie. He even has slings a few gallows-humour-esque comments at a dog.
- We don’t know what chilli is! Hijinks ensue.
- Why is Rita’s arsenal of spells so limited? Theories are put forward!
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Chroma Squad, the Sentai studio game we discussed on the podcast. Their most recent update says they’re in beta testing at the moment, which you can access by purchasing the Beta Tester edition; otherwise, it looks like it’ll be out fairly soon.
- Chili con carne, better known in America as just “chili”. Because being specific is for nerds.