This week on the podcast, we watch the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode ‘The Wanna-Be Ranger’ – which is adapted from the same Sentai footage we used to write an episode last week. So, uh, expect us to get a little competitive here. What does it feel like to try and write an episode of Power Rangers? Why does Kimberley have a triceratops mirror in her socks? And what amazing gift did Mat get for his birthday? Find out in this week’s episode of the Mighty Morphin’ Ranger Danger podcast!
- Chimp Change! We wrote it for you! If you haven’t heard it yet, definitely check it out before you listen to this week’s episode.
- We have a shop! Check it out! Buy something, maybe!
- “We couldn’t find a girl to do her stunts that had the same dimensions as Nicole, who had narrow hips and was so tall. So we had an 18-year-old boy put on a red wig and a helmet to do all of her stunts.” That’s Brian Trenchard-Smith, director of BMX Bandits, talking about the film to Entertainment Weekly.
- Dan Harmon’s Story Circle. That shit works, yo.
- And a Happy New Year to all y’all.