We’re joined by Josh – our first ever International Guest! – this week for the first episode of a new era! Tommy’s here, and he is literally never going away. And what exactly is the trouble with Shellshock? Find out this week, along with:
- Meet Shellshock! He’s like Blastoise crossed with a traffic safety device! And he was nearly named Pitoosh!
- Learn about the rotation of the moon, as we briefly become an astronomy podcast! Space is cool, you guys.
- We might go on a Ranger Danger excursion to Canada! We only need… a lot more money!
- Tommy’s on the team now! Watch as he disappears right before all the fight scenes!
- “She’s not attractive on the inside, she’s a horrible moon witch!”
- The power of the Sabretooth Tiger is used for an absolutely inexplicable reason. We’re still confused.
- We accidentally say a very horrible thing, and we are legitimately sorry. It’s a downer ending this week.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- Batman 1972, by Francesco Francavilla. He’s never drawn the Power Rangers.
- This photo is the best one we could find showing the head-sock that the actors wore under their helmets.
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.