They’re calling it “Power Rangers meets The Expendables”. More than a dozen of your favourite Power Rangers are making an action movie together, and they want your help to do it. But words are for nerds – wouldn’t you like to hear them ask with their voices? For this very special episode of Ranger Danger, Michael is joined by Zeo Yellow Nakia Burrise and Time Force Red Jason Faunt to talk about how they came to be in The Order, what it’s like putting a Ranger suit on for the first time in a decade, and their thoughts on the new movie costumes. Get it into your ear holes.
- The Order’s IndieGoGo is right here, if you’d like to donate. Tell ’em we sent you. No, seriously, tell them, we might get to do another one of these.
- You can also find The Order on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Nakia Burrise is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Jason Faunt is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- And a huge thank-you to Krissi at The Order for setting this up.