Kaley joins the podcast for the first time as we start to burn the Green Candle from both ends. This week on Ranger Danger:
- There’s a Power Rangers movie coming. We don’t talk about it much, by which we mean we talk about it for a fair while. We have opinions. That probably doesn’t surprise you.
- There are parts of this episode that are well-executed. No-one is more surprised than we are.
- “Even bring in a giant Godzilla robot doesn’t stop you from being emotionally vulnerable, Michael.”
- Visit scenic Angel Grove! We have as many as 5 scenic destinations, including the quarry and the abandoned industrial estate!
- The triumphant return of Goldar’s dungeon! You know you’ve missed it. And now he’s got a bondage sword!
- “You’re going to call it “summoning the Dragonzord”, aren’t you?”
AND MUCH MORE!!!
- Kings Comics are our favourite comics shop in Sydney, and possibly the whole world. (We haven’t been to much of the whole world, to be fair.)
- Yamato Tribe Knight Burai (call him Burai) is Zyuranger’s Green Ranger. His story is much more confusing than anything we’ve had to watch, and that’s saying something.
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.