Can it really be that we’re here already?? It would seem so– it’s time to wrap-up the Ranger Danger Spectacular Week of Coming Together In Celebration To Mark The Occasion of Our Anniversary Thank You All For Joining Us Party, by watching the (we’re sure) thrilling conclusion of ‘4 Weeks Continuous Special Super Sentai Strongest Battle!!’– ‘Battle4: Heading Towards Tomorrow!’
How does Luka go from background presence to instant favourite in about 3 seconds? How could we possibly be a little disappointed by a flying pirate ship? And what hope does Satan really have when facing the might of volleyball? All the answers you could possible seek are contained in this episode of Ranger Danger!
- Look, I’m not gonna tell you that Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is a good movie, but it’s easily not the worst of them. And it’s at least interestingly weird. Chow Yun-fat is in it!
- And I’m not gonna go all the way into it, but if you haven’t seen Johnny Depp and Amber Heard apologising for bringing their dogs to Australia then have you really lived?
- One of those YouTube bubble sort videos.
- I’m sure we’ve already talked about the 35 Gokai Change, but here it is just in case you haven’t.
- Judgments of effort for magical violations of intuitive physics.