As the Grid continues to shatter, the fight spreads beyond just the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers – so we’ve called in not one, not two, but THREE guests to help us make sense of the Shattered Grid Annual!
What did Kyle Higgins do even though everyone was telling him not to? What other tokusatsu show did Caleb Goellner squeeze in a reference to? And how many episodes of Power Rangers RPM did Anthony Burch watch as research? All these questions answered – and more – in this episode of the Ranger Danger Boom Room!
Interviews start at:
00:01:38 – Kyle Higgins
00:39:01 – Caleb Goellner
01:08:09 – Anthony Burch
- I think Kyle’s referring to the cover of Issue 28, rather than 27.
- You can read some of Anthony’s League of Legends comics here (with art by Fabio Moon) and here (with art by Ramon Perez).
- You can also get Big Trouble in Little China: Old Man Jack digitally through Comixology or from your local comic book shop.
- Caleb called Power Rangers “mankind’s single greatest collective contribution to existence” in this ComicsAlliance article 7 years ago.
- You can get Task Force Rad Squad digitally via Gumroad or Comixology, or in print from their web store.
- For the record, if we just watched premieres and finales from here on out, that’d still be another 55 episodes – we’d be done by June next year, when in actual time we’ll just be finishing up Countdown to Destruction. Oh, the things we do for you people.
- …and a comic that comes out every month is just a comic, dipshit past Michael.
- The Power Rangers SPD episode with the robot racism is Wired, and here’s Dekaranger: 10 YEARS AFTER, Uchuu Keiji Gavan vs. Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, Hero Mama League, and ROM: Spaceknight.
- Follow Kyle on Twitter here, Caleb is on Twitter here, and Anthony has a website and is on Twitter here.