If you weren’t prepared for the Reign of the Jellyfish, just wait until you see the PLAGUE OF THE MANTIS with Kaley this week on Ranger Danger!. Here’s what we’ve got in store:
- Is the Legacy Dragonzord show accurate – that is, way cooler than the Legacy Megazord?
- The show is vaguely coherent this week! We’re so happy we could cry.
- “That’s probably Rita’s best plan ever.” “I feel like the writers stumbled across it by accident.”
- What is the most honourable tradition of kung fu? Is it having giant dinosaur robots?
- “Do you want to see penis kung fu?”
- Do you know what honour is? The show never really makes it clear.
- “And it would have been great, if the episode ended there.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- The Legacy Dragonzord is still reasonably easy to get your hands on, if you’re interested.
- The repainted/customised Dino Megazord, which makes the original look like
- Legacy Saba and White Tigerzord, confirmed. Michael is trying very hard to not buy them.
- And, finally, I assume that this is the repainted Thunderzord which Mat was talking about. And, um… yes please.