This week on the podcast, Sarah returns to help us tackle the Power Rangers episode ‘Peace, Love and Woe’! Billy meets a lady (bow chicka wow wow) and then has to save said lady from a pocket dimension inside a crystal attached to the forehead of an intergalactic geisha lady who laughs, like, all of the time. Also:
- We talk Train Megazords! That’s trains! Plus megazords! God damn it you guys if you aren’t interested in that I don’t know what we can do for you.
- “We could move on to bodily gyrations.”
- We then talk about nerdy lady pick up techniques. Apparently ‘dropping’ necklaces is the way to get guys.
- Billy assumes the powers of all the other Power Rangers! Do you know what that means?! …pretty much nothing, actually
- We discuss the personal life of contract killer Madame Woe (who we decides is named Alicia Woenstein). Alicia’s a family woman trying to provide for her family before Billy straight up murders her. The only part of that we didn’t make up is the murder.
And much more!
- The incredible Thomas Robots Train Transformer Assembly Toy – Red + Green + Blue really does have to be seen to be believed.
- Pictures of the new Rangers from Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger. They’re in training. Get it?
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.