We’re walking ON FINS AND NEEDLES on the podcast this week, as we watch the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode of that name with Paisley! Here’s some of what goes down:
- Want a buttload of talk about comics? We sure hope so because that’s watcha gonna get!
- But really though, we uncover something that (if you’re familiar with comic history) will probably blow your god damned socks right off. Seriously.
- It’s the first time (and hopefully the last) will namecheck Ayn Rand on the show.
- We get a bit into the Austin St John v Jason David Frank rivalry. Fairly and objectively. Having said that, ASJ4LIFE.
- The Rangers assemble the Power Blaster, form up, charge the cannon, fire, and… miss?? Well, that was unexpected. And a little pitiable.
- We make a formal request for a new season – Power Rangers: Pirate Knights. Time to start an online petition, maybe?
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!