Happy new episode of Ranger Danger! Lauren returns to be traumatised by clowns. Additionally:
- We answer more listener questions, including what we think the Power Rangers will do When They Grow Up.
- There’s an actual vaguely decent fight sequence. I know. I KNOW.
- The villain of the episode is actually legitimately terrifying and probably the best actor the show has had so far. Look, we’re not saying it’s a high bar to clear.
- We discuss Rita’s accounting pains.
- The property market in Angel Grove is probably tanking.
- Michael discusses how long we’ll be doing the show if we intend on catching up with the broadcast. It’s the most depressing thing you’ll hear in quite awhile.
And so much more!!
- Happy New Year, folks. Welcome to Ranger Danger 2014.
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.