We’re talking about intricate scene set-ups, we’re marvelling at the work of Daniele and Walter, and we’re all trying not to cry— as we talk to Mr. Kyle Higgins about Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers #29!
How was Kyle’s San Diego Comic-Con experience? How did the crossover scene with Go Go come about? And how did THOSE Rangers make it into the story? The answers to these questions and more await, on this episode of the Ranger Danger Boom Room!
- I thought there was a bigger tweet than this collection of cracked helmet shots, but I can’t find it.
- According to Wikipedia, “Hellspawn are created with a limited amount of energy contained within their necroplasm, measured as 9,999 units to begin with. Once this energy is consumed, their time on Earth ends and the Hellspawn returns to Hell, his soul forfeit.”
- The Kuleshov Effect “is a mental phenomenon by which viewers derive more meaning from the interaction of two sequential shots than from a single shot in isolation”.
- Walter’s process gif for That Spread in this issue.
- The kids with Transformers costumes video.
- Click here for the Shattered Grid checklist to make sure you don’t miss an issue.
- You can buy MMPR Issue 29 from your local comic book shop or digitally via Comixology.
- You can also subscribe to the series directly from Boom! Studios on their website.
- Follow Kyle Higgins on Twitter here and BOOM! Studios here.