It’s the twilight of the Rangers, the Battle of Corinth, and the Boom of Rooms– as writer Kyle Higgins joins us once again, this time to talk about the Shattered Grid midpoint, Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers #28!
Why is Kyle leaving us?! What can we expect from Soul of the Dragon? And what moment may have been unconsciously inspired by Kyle’s situation? Find out the answer to these questions and more, on this episode of the Ranger Danger Boom Room podcast!
- More information about Kyle leaving and the upcoming arc and creative team for Beyond The Grid. We’re very sad but very excited.
- And more information about Soul of the Dragon, an original graphic novel by Kyle and artist Giuseppe Cafaro coming in December. The touchstones we talk about are Old Man Logan, a large part of the inspiration for the film just titled Logan, and The Dark Knight Returns.
- Click here for the Shattered Grid checklist to make sure you don’t miss an issue.
- You can buy MMPR Issue 28 from your local comic book shop or digitally via Comixology.
- You can also subscribe to the series directly from Boom! Studios on their website.
- Follow Kyle Higgins on Twitter here and BOOM! Studios here.