This week on the podcast we watch the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode MIGHTY MORPHIN’ MUTANTS! But, sadly, there’s no X-men involved. Or Ninja Turtles. Or any of those weirdos from Mutant X. Here’s some of what goes down:
- The future of Power Rangers revealed! Dramatic drum roll… MORE NINJAS! Yay?
- The Green Ranger is fighting Ryu on Super Power Beat Down. If you don’t vote for the Green Ranger, you’re expelled from our listener base.
- Amy Jo Johnson put the Pink Ranger suit back on! Way to go, Amy Jo! Since that rhymes, we’ll overlook the fact that she made us wait 20 years.
- Want to know more about the American School System? I sure hope so.
- How do you know someone is evil? Their costume is poorly designed.
- The Sword of Darkness is back!! It’s so dark!!
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- Mutant X actually aired in 2001. But, to be fair, it was pretty 90s.
- Ninninger will start airing in 2015. The suits might look like this, although at this point it’s anyone’s guess if that’s accurate or not.
- Vote on Super Power Beat Down for the next 3 weeks – until December 20. You could vote for Ryu, I guess? If you really wanted?
- Amy Jo Johnson still rocks the pink, even busking.
- Rik’s second Power Rangers image is equally as good as his first one.