This week on the podcast – Jen’s back, and we watch the Mighty Morpin’ Power Rangers episode LIONS AND BLIZZARDS… oh my! Here’s some of what goes down:
- Why don’t American soldiers fly to the moon to fight Rita? Um, because she’s a crazy moon witch with a flying golden lion man as a lackey.
- Are Rita’s evil schemes part of a grand tax dodge scheme, or is it a tourism stunt for Angel Grove?
- There’s an original song in this episode! It is called ‘Fight!’ It contains the lyric ‘Fight!’ It plays when the Rangers are ‘Fight!’-ing. Poetry.
- GOATAN THE STORM BRINGER!! GOATAN THE GOAT LION!! What IS this show?!
- Every Goatan goes, he always takes the weather, the weather with hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim.
- The show makes an /incredibly/ dirty joke and we can’t even fathom how it made it past the censors.
- Our Popcorn Alarms are going off!
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!
- Nothing this week. Sorry. Isn’t that weird.