Sarah and guest Michael return to the podcast as we confront the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode Life’s A Masquerade!
- We watch a Sesame Street parody of Power Rangers. Surprising no-one, it’s much more charming than Power Rangers. Plus better at teaching things.
- “HIYA! HIYA! HIYA! HIYA! DON’T BE A RACIST!!”
- We discuss ambitious plans to try our hand at adapting Sentai footage. We’ll see what comes of that.
- Guest Michael has illustrated another Breaking Bad/Power Rangers cross-over: Jessie Pinkranger.
- “That’s what this show has done to me!” – You won’t believe what causes Michael to say this (you all like Upworthy style teases, right?)
- “You don’t know who’s in that suit, you shouldn’t be fondling him.”
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- Super Morphin’ Mega Monsters. This segment appeared in the episode that aired January 12, 1998, and was brought to you by the letter M and the number 18.
- This is the trailer for My Morphin’ Life, the Jason David Frank reality series. Episode 1 and Episode 2 are now online as well.
- This is the raw Zyu2 footage we watched. We’ll explain what Zyu2 is in about… 15 weeks, so stay tuned in July.
- The Lights of Orion are the Lost Galaxy Rangers power-up mode. They activate them by shouting “Lights of Orion, Activate”. Honestly, my brain just stores this stuff. I wish I could remember useful stuff instead.
- I can’t find a gif of Bulk using the vibrating machine. Consider yourself incredibly lucky.
- Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein and I, Frankenstein. Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein has only 40% on Rotten Tomatoes, but that’s still ten times as much as I, Frankenstein, which sits on 4%.
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.