Writer Kyle Higgins returns to Ranger Danger Boom Room to discuss issue #5 of BOOM! Studios’ ongoing Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers comic! Why does Stephen Baldwin gotta earn that Snickers bar? What last minute rewrite lead to super boss dialogue? And what hints about the future of the series are buried in this issue? All this and more on this episode of Ranger Danger Boom Room!
- I can’t find a picture of the Boom SDCC Power Rangers shirt anywhere online, but I assume it’s this image.
- Seriously, Thony Silas is an incredibly talented artist. This issue looks great.
- Kyle’s short(ish) film is The Shadow Hours, and take our word for it – it’s great. Honestly, if you might be able to see it, don’t go to the website, you’re better off unspoiled.
- We also talked about Da Vinci’s Demons, The Red Violin, Kyle’s other short film The League, and Sons of the Devil.
- Rod Reis is yet another phenomenal artist – like a Phil Noto/Bill Sienkiewicz hybrid.