Finster’s in Romania and is orchestrating a house of horror, so we’re opening up the Boom Room again to talk Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers #18 with the REAL maestro behind the madness, series writer Kyle D. Higgins!
Why did we almost get (but ultimately miss out on) the Mega Dragonzord? What’s on Finster’s Pinterest board? And how did the application of frosted glass save the day? All this – and more – in this month’s Ranger Danger Boom Room!
- For a look into Kyle’s script-writing process, check out his script for Nightwing #8 at the Comic Book Scripts Archive.
- David Fincher – And The Other Way Is Wrong, from Every Frame a Painting.
- This Vice short documentary on Charlottesville is important but harrowing.
- Karmadillo’s gonna get you.
- Squatt is in Trini’s bedroom in For Whom The Bell Trolls, the 11th-ever episode of Power Rangers.