Lots of exclamation marks this week as we go Gung Ho! with brand new guest host Billy! Gung Ho! This week on Ranger Danger:
- We get a little over the top with yelling Gung Ho!. Sorry about that, guys.
- What is Team Ninja? To be honest, we’re not even sure.
- The return of the Super Putty, and the best claymation you’ll ever see on Power Rangers! (Spoilers: that’s not a high bar.)
- A joke that makes us laugh. It’s an April miracle.
- It’s not just a quest: it’s a teamwork quest. That’s the same as a regular quest but the map is cut in half.
- “He’s millennia old. Is it possible he’s just got Alzheimers?”
AND MUCH MORE!
- When he’s not watching Power Rangers with us (or, you know, working), Billy writes for Geek of Oz.
- Jason David Frank does indeed hold the world record for “Most Pine Boards Broken at Freefall“.
- Michael and Mat have both watched Pellek cover all the Power Rangers theme songs far too many times.
- According to the Baby Name Voyager, Michael was the top boy’s name in the US from the 1950s to the early 2000s, and Matthew was in the top 10 for just as long.
- There have been just under 150 different Power Rangers – not quite 500.
- Gung Ho is, indeed, a roughly translated version of a Chinese phrase that means “work together”. Don’t say we never taught you anything.
- “Baby” John Burgess was an Australian quiz show host, famous for hosting our version of Wheel of Fortune and a show called Burgo’s Catch Phrase.
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.