It’s FOOTBALL SEASON on the podcast this week, as we watch the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers episode of that name, with Tim! The key to winning this episode will be yardage. Yardage, yardage, yardage. Here’s some of what goes down:
- Zordon wrote a book! Kind of! And it’s noiiiiiir!
- We discuss the Power Ranges Super Megaforce finale. It’s THE most disappointing thing that has ever happened. To anyone. Ever.
- We offer some pointers on how it could be improved. Not that we’re saying that we can and want to write Power Rangers. Except that’s exactly what we’re saying.
- Mat explains American Football using chess as a reference. Just in case you were still wondering whether or not we’re giant nerds.
- Putties wearing extra costumes! Our favourite thing! Yes!
- We pitch the ‘The Office’ version of Power Rangers. Anyone have a contact at Saban?
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- We still haven’t had time to check out Buddy Holly and the Cold, Cold, Ground, the book David Fielding wrote, but I’m sure we will at some point. If you do read it, let us know how it is?
- Sometimes I don’t remember why I’m linking to stuff: here’s The Bleed, an interdimensional space from DC Comics.
- The Zyu3 Megazord, designed but never produced for an additional set of Zyuranger footage. Which is a goddamn shame, because it is beautiful.
- They’re called quarterbacks because… nah, I still don’t get it.