Amanda joins us for the first time on the show! Questions we answer on the show this week:
- Is Ernie’s juice-bar/gym/arcade business on the up and up?
- Is a pig’s head with a centurion helmet on it with arms coming out of its mouth terrifying? (Spoiler warning: It is!)
- What passes for multiculturalism in Angel Grove?
- Will… *gasp*… Bulk and Skull succeed in one of their plans?!
- What plan has Mat come up with that involves Edward Snowden?
- Are Power Weapons a filling meal?
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!!
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.
- It would not be good if the moon exploded.
- Based on data from US Inflation Counter.com, which is a very handy website if you have exactly the sort of question we had, $20 in 1993 USD is worth $32.41 USD today. In Australian currency, that’s about $34.50 – it’s a hell of a lot for a sandwich.
- Beware the Sauce is the sadly now-defunct comedy podcast we discuss towards the end of our show. It comes highly recommended.