This week on the podcast, it’s A BAD REFLECTION ON YOU! I mean, that’s the name of the episode we’re watching. You’re looking great. Here’s some of what goes down:
- We’re now on Stitcher! Ladies love Stitcher. (Mat doesn’t know what Stitcher is.)
- We had an Irish fan, but then Mat started racial stereotyping… He does lead us to discover another bizarre design choice in the Zord formations.
- We announce our first ever SPECIAL EPISODE! *arm flailing*
- There’s evil Power Rangers! You’ll feel their evil when they give the city a big thumbs down menacingly.
- The evil Rangers use plumbing equipment for legitimate plumbing work… but in an EVIL WAY! Well, evil-ish. Maybe evil adjacent.
- Bulk has an infinite lunchbox, and boy, does that raise more questions than it answers. We’re still stuck on this one.
- “Listen. Zack had a good plan, Jason cocked it up. Again.” But, let’s be honest: it’s not a great plan.
- And we dive into the world of Power Rangers/NCIS crossover fanfiction. Yup.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Yes, that’s right Power Rangers/NCIS crossover fanfiction. There’s even a video. We try not to judge, as a bunch of 20-something guys talking about Power Rangers, but we have to admit: we’re totally stumped.
- Aside from being easily in the top 5 Rangers of all time, Erin Cahill is one of a very small number of actors who have continued to act since their appearances on Power Rangers.
- Buy Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Season 1 Volume 1 or Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Complete Series on DVD from Amazon.